Re: [RC] West & Pacific Southwest--DAL Voting - Lynne Glazer

(apologies for cross-posting to her cross-posted message)
Pacific Southwest does not have "many more members". I believe we're the same or close to the majority of regions excepting SW and MT.

WEST indeed has many more members, yep, they're the 400 lb gorilla. Consider carefully before automatically support West viewpoints. An example is how they've banded together against LD BC (not that I like the current version of that, but they've completely rejected the concept).

I agree with your viewpoint on DAL candidates in terms not voting for ones we're not sure about--but not convinced that face to face knowlege is necessary. If someone has been around long enough that I know and support where they stand on important issues, know that they are hard workers and will selflessly donate their time to this volunteer position, that's what matters. Don't just vote geographically.

Lynne