Re: [RC] [So_Cal_Endurance] West & Pacific Southwest--DAL Voting - SandyDSA

In a message dated 10/26/2004 8:30:10 AM Pacific Standard Time, dabneyesq@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
While we will have the opportunity to vote for 8 candidates, we don't have to choose 8, and it may be better if we don't.  If we vote for candidates that we are not absolutely sure we want to represent us (by direct knowledge of them, not just by name recognition), we may be negating out votes for the candidates you really do want to get elected.
Absolutely! GOod thinking Dabney. This pretty much stands to reason but I had to be reminded of this fact. Well, off to the barn before the storm hits!