[RC] West & Pacific Southwest--DAL Voting - Dabney Finch

    Particularly for those of us in the west and pacific southwest regions, a couple of thoughts about voting for our directors at large:

 While we will have the opportunity to vote for 8 candidates, we don't have to choose 8, and it may be better if we don't.  If we vote for candidates that we are not absolutely sure we want to represent us (by direct knowledge of them, not just by name recognition), we may be negating out votes for the candidates you really do want to get elected.

 Another thing to remember is - each region, no matter  how many members are in that region, is represented by only 2 regional directors.  Even though the West and Pacific Southwest regions have more members than other regions - we still have only two regional directors each.  We can help make up for this by having our directors at large be able to  represent the western regions, in other words by voting for directors at large (such as Robert Ribley) from these regions.