[RC] [RC] Unabashed plug for helmets - sherman

Heidi,
Thank goodness you had your helmet on. I'm another slow convert, who grew up without helmets, and just recently decided that riding 40 miles a week instead of 5-10 miles, probably greatly increases chances of accidents. And then, my neighbor did get her skull cracked on a fencepost when she was thrown from her horse. Since you lost consciousness, shouldn't you go get checked out? I've read there could be swelling, even though there is no outward evidence of injury. Hope all is well and you have a great ride. (I just read Linda's post on the subject which confirms risk of swelling)
Kathy