[RC] Dodge vs. Fords - Wrecksduke

Looked through the archives and did not easily see any current discussions on which brand folks prefer - with regard to the new diesel models out there.

Our LQ  GN trailer probably weighs, maybe, up to 15,000 lbs when fully laden.  We have a Dodge 3/4 ton diesel now with a Banks system in it.  We are thinking of buying a new 1 ton diesel.

I did read in an old ridecamp email, something about a Ford F450..... One and a HALF ton?????  I didn't realize they make them that big.  What kind of gas mileage do you get?

Ford owners seem to love their Fords and the same with Dodge owners.

Thanks in advance for your opinions/advice.

Melody