[RC] Bees .......... - Suvut

"Good advice..as if you even think you are allergic, the second exposure
could ellicit a much worse reaction than the first..."

That's what I have heard too.  I've been stung in the past, but just one sting at a time, and there was pain but no itching.  I thought an allergic reaction to bee stings was when you couldn't breathe.  So does this mean that, since I was stung so many times and now have the venom in my system,  I am now allergic in a dangerous sense, i.e. the inability to breathe scenario, if this were to happen again?  Any nurses/doctors care to address this? (now I'm kinda scared...)

Thanks...

Susan in Louisville