RE: [RC] Minors in Tevis - Stephanie E Caldwell

That’s my point, there should *not* be rules based on age. Say to ride Tevis you need 1000 miles of one day hundreds not sponsored, but don’t say you need to be 18 years old. There have been so many lawsuits on age discrimination against older people, I’m waiting to see someone like Courtney go for it for young people. Everything from rental cars to horse races look down on young people, and it’s wrong.

Steph