[RC] Treeless Saddles - Candace Kahn

Hi,
    Sorry to hear you had to do such jury-rigging to get the saddle to work but hurray that you did.  I was excited to hear your last comments.  Since I changed to the Barefoot Cheyenne, which is similar in design to the Torsion, my Rougie has changed his stride dramatically.  He just flys down the trail with such an extended trot and now he loves to canter which he would never do with a treed saddle.  And yes I think like Koterja, that he is happier and enjoying himself on the trail.  We have moved up to 50 mile rides this season and I love using this saddle as it is so comfortable and I feel so secure.  When Rougie spooks and jumps sideways on the trail it is as though I have glue on my bottom, I'm right with him.  I believe it is because of the closer contact both on the back and down along the sides.  Well anyway, I was happy to hear someone else getting the same wonderful results with the treeless saddle.
With Warm Regards,
Candy
www.boaboots.com

Candace Kahn
Naturally Bare Hoof Care
New and improved Boa Boots are here!!
authorized dealer of Boa Hoof Boots, Barefoot Treeless Saddles,
Equipedic Saddle Pads, Best Friends Grazing Muzzle
Painted Sky Ranch
PO Box 639
Jacksonville, OR 97530
541-899-0149; 541-899-0150