Re: [RC] re: Utah and other mountain states - Jennifer Layman

No doubt that it is beautiful, but how much snow do you get and how long is your ride season??  I am a Californian now living in the beautiful moutains of Park City.  I love it 4 months out of the year.  The rest is REALLY tough for this Calfifornian.

Jennifer

Mary Orosz <mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Here?s some links to some pictures I?ve taken while riding and while driving a FedEx route.  It is gorgeous here and our land and house prices have not caught up to the rest of the country.  (I?m a realtor) We are 25 miles from Spokane Washington.

http://www.oroszfamily.com/Lake%20CDA%20FedEx%20Route%20pictures/

http://www.oroszfamily.com/riding_pictures/june_2003/

Do you Yahoo!?