From: ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:ridecamp-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Vallonelee@xxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, January 21, 2004 12:34 PM
To: iluvdez@xxxxxxxxx; Ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [RC] OT - Nigerian scam

I recently got a call from my credit card company telling me that my card was "no longer secure".  They wouldn't go into details but they checked all the charges on my account and then closed it down and gave me a new card.  She told me they didn't even know how many cards were compromised.

Lee
"Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out"