Re: [RC] OT - Nigerian scam - Vallonelee

Thank you for your concern.? Yes it was my CC company. Unfortunately, I have a very active account :) and have had the same card for over 18 years.? I know the number by heart <sigh>.? I have already received my new card and pin number so all is well.

Again thank you for the kind reminder to keep personal information private.

Lee
"Things turn out best for those who make the best of the way things turn out"