Re: [RC] Injecting Hocks - Susan Young

Just a note: it's been 3 days since Charlie's hock was injected.  He looks better, the swelling is gone, he'll put weight on it and totally utilizes that leg now.  I'll ride him around some and see what happens now.

I appreciate all your comments and advice.  This thread has taken off and I'm also interested in your stories and questions to each other.

MD's Choice (?) has been recommended.  I've not seen that in the Jeffer's catalogue (but I could have over looked it).  I'd be interested in reading your comments about the different joint suppliments available.

Susan [Young], The Wicked Princess of Pink
Semper Obliquo (Always aside)

Glenndale Grace Farm, Ft Gibson, Oklahoma U.S.A.

"Ride on! Rough-shod if need be, smooth-shod if that will do, but ride on! Ride on over all obstacles, and win the race!" - Charles Dickens (1812-1870)