[RC] Anyone's experience with Bosana Boots Good/Bad? - DRG1

Hi,

I am thinking of getting these as I ride on very hard, rocky ground all the time. I am worried about stone bruises & tripping on those dang blasted rocks.

They are a ?new? concept as they go over a shoe & act as a pad. Does anyone have experience with these good or bad? If you like them why, or if not, why not?

http://www.bosanaboot.com/index.html

Thanks in advance for your reply!