[RC] Buying endurance prospects - heidi

Well, I have all three types! 1st is a purchase from a private party (well bred gelding/purchased through M. Van Gilder- not bred by her though) well broke, 11 year old gelding, $1000. A fantastic horse!  2nd is a well bred 5 year old unbroke prospect, $2500 and halter broke ONLY, basically wild. He's just completed his first 50 a month or so ago! Even though his breeding and price were high to me for what he was at that time, he was in my mind a rescue as their horses have little human interaction and care. 3rd is my true rescue, 18 year old unbroke stallion, VERY well bred, 250 lbs. underweight, THRUSH!!!, manure burns and a heart of gold. A project to be sure! The bloodlines are appealing though  -  Hanad up close which I understand is rare! This guy is small, nice legs and feet (now) has a huge trot, is gaining weight and has turn-out. (He'd been locked in a stall for the past 6 years except to be bred. Very sad!)  Anyone interested in discussing his lines, please e-mail me, I'd like to see him be ridden, do "something" and maybe stay a stud if he's good enough. Hard to see beyond the ribs still though. Very sad that if he is stallion quality and has the lines to be promoted, that his life has been wasted. Suprisingly he's not insane! I would have been!

Heidi-aerc#M20935 /\_/\~ http://www.synjinarts.com
~~/~~ \\~~~~ (Wildlife/Western & Equine
| \~~~~~~
| \~~~~