Re: [RC] Buying endurance prospects - Sundaez

In a message dated 9/3/2004 10:37:40 AM Pacific Standard Time, equus_blue@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
I just hope to
enjoy and maybe complete a few rides every once in a while and meet like
minded people.  For that, the horses that fit in my budget work.

Jena
Jena you keep doing what you are doing. You have a fine gelding there. He is a big butted trotting machine going up hills...I know cuz I've been behind him. He also has a huge powerwalk.  Also you've done a great job of turning him around (trust me folks I saw this horse when she got him...and what he is now.) I can canter my mare past him on the trail and he doesn't much care. You turned a horse around that frankly I didn't see as much of a prospect when you first got him because of his emotional issues. He's a very sweet kind boy and I'm glad you gave him a second chance at life.

Personally I would never buy a horse at the auction...but I'm more worried about the physical issues you can't see.

Mel