Re: [RC] [RC] Why by from the killers? - SandyDSA

Thanks Heidi,

    I have said no to one buyer so far on our young colt since they wanted such a low price I had to wonder whether they valued him as an individual at all, given quality training to date, medical care, and proven bloodlines in mutliple disciplines. I will say no to any buyer who think s a good horse ought to be cheap simply because they can go buy an auction or rescue horse for a few hundred bucks and might - or more likely might not - get lucky.