[RC] Photos at Swanton Pacific 75/100 - Barbara McCrary

To all riders of Swanton Pacific last Saturday/Sunday:

Some of you subscribe to Ridecamp, so please pass the word around to your fellow riders who may not.......the photographer at Swanton Pacific has sent me a sample photo he took at the Pescadero Creek crossing on Saturday.  It is gorgeous!!!!!   He also sent a price list and order form for photos.  I will be sending him a rider list with addresses.  You will be able to see the quality of his work on his website www.cognee.com  Contact me if you want a price list or order form, or perhaps they may be on his website.  Gorgeous photography!  He does professional photography for horse ranches, etc.  Most likely some of his work is in Arabian Horse World.

Barbara

Barbara McCrary, ride mgr.
Swanton Pacific 75/100
"The Most Beautiful Trail in the World"