Re: [RC] Height of Joe Long - Magnumsmom

Joe Said:

Kahlil Khai: I always listed him as 14.2, but he was an "honest" 14.1
> [...]
> What can I say ... I like a 14.2 hand horse.

Joe's not a small guy either.  He's got some leg on him even
though the day I met him he was probably an inch shorter as
he was standing on a broken ankle.  When I rode into the last
vet check (Joe was done... finished second... hours before)
he about looked me in the eye.

:)  :)  :) - Kathy Myers
in Santa Fe, NM