Re: [RC] Getting in the trailer - Lif Strand

At 07:34 AM 8/23/2004, Tina Hicks wrote:
If you are and can have your horse do _everything_ you want him to do
because you are truly _dominant_ over him then you really should hang out
your shingle and start giving clinics - you could make a mint.

Because I am not interested in dominating anything, especially my horses, in my training I develop partnerships without need to resort to domination. This has worked very well over the years, with less stress to me and the horses.

   Lif Strand      fasterhorses.com
           Quemado NM USA