Re: [RC] Free N Easy Saddles - Sundaez

In a message dated 8/18/2004 4:37:05 PM Pacific Standard Time, airwinbairwin@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
But I was wondering if I could get some more feed back on the saddle for those who have ridden in it!  Dislikes are recommended so I know what people like and don't like.  But I am going to try a Demo definately before I get one, I just wanted some advice ahead of time
I have a Free n Easy saddle and after going through like 10 saddles I bought it. It was a bit of a challenge to adjust it at first but after a couple emails and phone calls I did just fine. My horse had a chronic back problem prior to the saddle and now she is fine. If there is one negative it is the numnah pad system....harder to wash but really that is a minor thing. I do like I don't have to lug a pad around. I have a total wool cover on mine and it is very comfortable, sits me very centered, helps my feet and knees. I will never buy another saddle. I have one of the Trekkers...the one with the sweat flap. I use a mohair dressage girth and zilco breast collar, wintec webbers and trail techs. Saddle never budges and inch. I can ride with a loose girth. Took me a couple years to get this perfect set up but works great for both me and my horse.

Mel

Mel