[RC] Drug Rule - smuncy

Hmmm, ..... am I really that "dense"............ never really had a  problem with the rule interpretation........ I always  thought it was fairly simple ;... NO Drugs allowed, period.
And if you are someone who has a horse on a drug, or a supplement that can be considered a drug, ie. performance enhancing/ or being used as a treatment for 'whatever' condition; then it is up to that individual to know what cut off times, or clearance times are, if you plan to compete. If that individual is tested and positive, then they know the penalty. Loss of points, placing, mileage, and banned for year, or ? longer. Ignorance is no excuse.