From: rwrdvm
Sent: Wednesday, August 18, 2004 5:34 PM
Subject: [RC] cattleguards and horses

I am interested in incidents involving horses and cattleguards that you have personal knowledge of.  Situations where horses have successfully jumped, walked over, flown over or otherwise miraculously appeared on the wrong side are most helpful.

Please reply privately if you wish.

Thanks

Ray Randall, DVM
Bridger Veterinary Clinic