Re: [RC] [RC] reply to Bob Morris - Ed & Wendy Hauser

"..., it would get down to a "he said, she said" situtation in which without further hard evidence, it would be very difficut to enforce any sanction. ..."

Using this logic if two people were to see you cut trail, we could not file a protest unless we had a photograph of you doing it?  Or maybe not even then because we all know that photos can be faked.

You are continuing to try to confuse the issue by raising straw men and knocking them down.  If an invasive treatment were to be witnessed by one or two persons (say me and my wife), if the alerted vet then found the needle mark, if the vet DQ'd the person, if the DQ'd person protested, if the P&G committee did not allow the protest based on hearing with due process and used the standard of preponderance of evidence then the DQ'd person could sue.  That would be a mess, but we can't avoid all possibility of law suits.

The only law suit of this type I have heard of  happened when David Boggs was sanctioned for violation of show rules.  His sanction was upheld.

If your idea of a having a list of prohibited drugs etc. would not stop lawsuits at all.  They would just change the fight to one about exact amounts, lab integrity, chain of evidence etc.

Ed

Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875