Re: [RC] [RC-Digest] Vol: 03.1766 - NdurN

In a message dated 8/18/2004 12:40:00 PM Eastern Daylight Time, ridecamp-digest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Gee, wish I could drag my lazy butt out of bed at 3:00 am to watch what is
left of the eventing. Maybe I will miraculously wake up at that time, Yeh,
right. Beccy in Ut. who has no empty tapes to record with, even if I knew how to
set the timer.

Another benefit to living in East......I watched at 8 am every morning...Best coverage I have ever seen for horse events in the Olympics.  Even had a helicopter to take overhead shots of the Cross Country.

Susan