Re: [RC] [RC] reply to Bob Morris - Truman Prevatt

The AERC has no authority to require testimony to be given under oath. If only one person saw such an incident or the credibity of the accuser [accusers]  was[were] in question, it would get down to a "he said, she said" situtation in which without further hard evidence, it would be very difficut to enforce any sanction.

The last thing we need is this type of enforcement of our drug policy.

Truman

Ed & Wendy Hauser wrote:
"..."eyewitness" to someone givng something by syringe..."
Since giving anything by injection is an invasive therapy, the injector is toast even if he/she can prove that the substance was normal saline.

--
"It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis

   "It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis.

    It is necessary to be exalted, and yet take modesty as a foundation."