Re: [RC] [RC] Tevis - Merryben

In a message dated 7/31/2004 9:04:42 PM Central Daylight Time, howard9732@xxxxxxx writes:
Well, with 30 or so miles to go, this UAE fellow seems to be doing rather
well.  I seem to remember a few on Ridecamp saying that they wouldn't do all
that well at Tevis since it's not a sand dune kind of ride.  I'm just glad
it wasn't me who said that one.  lol.

These guys rode last year.  One of them broke his arm in the first 30 miles and taped it up and is still going....