[RC] Post XP depression AND the Tevis too!!! - Laura Hayes

Oh my goodness, I am depressed--not only have I just finished up the most fun thing I have ever done, but it is pouring here in NY, the flies are eating the horses between raindrops, AND the Tevis is on and I wish I were there.

Go Duck, Johnny Jewel and Jane Wilson from XP, my R&T partner Enrique, fellow Welfare Committee member Mike Jaffe, good NE buddies Steve Rojek and Sue Greenall, ridecampers Roxanne and Becky, and of course, Julie Suhr.....happy trails through the night--be safe.

Back to my sulking now....think I need to ride....

Laura Hayes  AERC#2741