RE: [RC] [RC] Tevis - Lif Strand

At 08:02 PM 7/31/2004, Howard Bramhall wrote:
Well, with 30 or so miles to go, this UAE fellow seems to be doing rather well. I seem to remember a few on Ridecamp saying that they wouldn't do all that well at Tevis since it's not a sand dune kind of ride. I'm just glad it wasn't me who said that one. lol.

He might not be doing well - he's been in Foresthill for quite a while (3 hours), and a lot of riders have passed him.

   Lif Strand      fasterhorses.com
           Quemado NM USA