[RC] TalledeagaYellow Hammer Prep.? Help. - Laurie Durgin

OK guys. After Rascals epm treatment and recovery (that one year off)--I was aiming to start him for Dawson Forest. But with so much rain in June, then he had a slight sprain in all the mud in the pasture hill.Then I had farrier issue. So Real trianing gets to start today (ah, 90% humidity, 75 and its 7 a.m.--or later it'll be 92 and 40-50% humidity).
Back to the topic;0)
I don't think I can get him ready to do Dawson Forest in 4 weeks, so I am bumping him to Talledeaga for his start , toyiing with doing maybe 2 days even.
So what is a good schedule, in this NICE summer weather to bring him back and me ;0) 2.5 years of conditioning on hills around here 2- d days a week and prior pleasure riding. He has camped twice at rides. He has been to 'fun shows' a couple years ago.
But all our training is alone, on the same trails.
I would like to hook up with someone before the ride and get him used to going to outside trails with strange horses , maybe play some leapfrog in say September?
We have a new 2h, used to have a 3h slant and I need to get him used to the trailer and I need to practice hauling him , as it is new for me to trailer.
I could have someone come here and ride the power lines and explore with me (need to be used to occasional 4 wheelers and deer if you come on a weekend). Or I should be able to drive an 1.5 hour or so (once I practice around here first-(tremors and quaking).
If someone wants to come here , I have 5 acres, a ring and room for a trailer camper to turnaround.I have a spare bedroom. There are my patchwork of trails-- Silver Comet has some horse trails that parrallel the bike trais (maybe 20 something miles--but I haven't tried it yet). There is Kennesaw Mtn. multiuse- but lot s of bikes and people I hear).
I am near Dallas, Ga. on the map.