[RC] Running on Pavement - Ibiteraaarr

How destructive is conditioning on pavement, like down roads and streets? When I do, I use easyboots, and will usally do a poultice on Loki's front legs after running water on them for a few minutes, even if only for preventative measures. Sometimes this is the only place I can do lengthy conditioning rides at if I don't have the option to haul to a trail. Like human runners run the risk of shin splints, I was wondering if this is a complete no-no or that the easyboots are adequate enough shock absorption. He doesn't seem to have any trouble moving on concrete for miles and miles, but I'd rather be safe then sorry.

Thanks,
Liz Dorner
Ct. Region