Re: [RC] Bit Question - Karla Watson

Myler bits are simply wonderful. Spendy but worth every penny. Very nice for flexing and designed to fit arab mouths very nicely. Horses really seem to prefer them and they really seem to help with training.

I had a horse that I just had to put a Myler Kimberwicke on for the first loop otherwise he pulled my hands off. Second loop we could go back to a sidepull or snaffle or gosh, even a halter. You see alot of people changing equipment between loops. They are just so hot that first loop or so.

Karla Watson
Oregon