Re: [RC] Gold Country Awards - Truman Prevatt

I just returned from one of the best rides you can find anywhere - Shamrock in WY. The RM puts out a whole bunch of things on the table, tee shirts, buckets, muck buckets, chairs, etc. and start to call off names in the order of finish. You take your choice. If you want a tee shirt - get the tee shirt, if you need a bucket - get the bucket. She also has special prizes for first place, first in weight division and BC.

Works very well and seems to make every one happy - which seems to be almost impossible to do these days.

Truman

Maggie Mieske wrote:
Jackie,
When I have gotten something without the name of the ride (except
syringes...that doesn't work), I'll use a permanent marker and write the
name and date of the ride and the distance, etc.  :)

--
"It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis

   "It is necessary to be noble, and yet take humility as a basis.

    It is necessary to be exalted, and yet take modesty as a foundation."