Re: [RC] We have hit the 100 mark on signatures! - SandyDSA

Just a thought - seems to me that ranches producing 100 or 200 or even more foals in a season are doing the breed no favors, in hopes of getting that one halter champion - who as we all know will go on to do pretty much nothing else, what with the requirements for BEING a national champ halter horse. Then they dump or try to pawn off as "endurance prospects everything they can't stand up and trot out. Sad.