Re: [RC] re "making money on a ride" - HorseSimple

In a message dated 6/24/2004 8:18:53 PM Pacific Standard Time, karenbrat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I would be very surprised to learn of a ride making enough money to be considered a business.
If this sport is to progress internationally - this is an issue - Rides have to be 'business ventures' and make money.  I have not put on a ride.  Yet, perhaps it is time..... so that I may truly understand why they do not make money and to perhaps figure out how they could.  (I have a degree in international business - perhaps it is time to put it to good use <smile>)