RE: [RC] [RC] Re complaints & anonymity - Christina McCarthy

But also keep in mind that Lynne herself has admitted she knows who I
am.  I think that it is safe to assume that if I had not actually been
at the ride, Lynne would have pointed that out.

Who cares! Stop the argument now! You are purposely inciting people....have the good grace to NOT have the last word.

Chris

They're athletes! This is a partnership between horse and rider - we don't
have any jockeys out there, just pals and partners. We'd allow a rider with
a broken foot, a sore back and a nasty cold to compete - but we would never
let a horse in a similiar condition hit the trail. ~ Dr. Barney Flemming DVM