Re: [RC] Re complaints & anonymity - Dbeverly4

In a message dated 6/24/2004 10:32:30 PM Pacific Standard Time, guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
But also keep in mind that Lynne herself has admitted she knows who I am.  I think that it is safe to assume that if I had not actually been at the ride, Lynne would have pointed that out.

I think you are a chicken S**t for not signing your name to your post. Who does that??? Cowboy...or Cowgirl up ( my guess though is that you're a girl)...or SHUT UP.  I have no respect for somebody who doesn't have the balls/eggs to sign their own posts. This Mystery Guest thing is not working for you, trust me.

Sylvia (Yeah, I've signed some posts that I prolly shouldn't have ;)