Re: [RC] RM's STAY!! - erika p moore

>Ride managers are allowed
>to complain about anything they want, even if the problems are=
>of their own making. They are allowed to gossip about you behind=
>your back.  They can spew all over the internet about riders=
>whining & not taking care of their horses.    But riders are not=
>allowed to say anything about the Ride managers.  Got it.

Oh my god....

As a ride manager of 15+ years this generalized statement makes me want to
pull all of my currently sanctioned events and never manage a ride again!
Thank you!
Mollie Krumlaw-Smith

NO!! Please DONT.  We LOVE YOU ALL!!!!  Everyone join in...."we love RM's....we love you soooo much".
Our endurance world needs you and wouldnt survive without you - Lynne or Mollie, or the hundreds of other RM's out there.
Chin up and know that not everyone is complaining.  We are all out conditioning our horses to attend your rides!
Thank you for everything.
Erika