Re: [RC] Complaints and more. - Lynne Glazer

Perhaps you entered under another name. I have no record of a Cari E. on Bar H Boogie.

I'm feeling as if any reply will be taken defensively. Mea Culpa, 90+ degree weather and some few people did not get water, or choose to go to the natural water on course. I promised to put out more water, did, and it still wasn't enough for the surprising conditions. My unpaid volunteers did the best they could, and I'm so happy to have had them. Everyone who entered the ride got a ride shirt at the awards as a thanks for coming and enduring the conditions.

All but a few miles of the second part of the 25 was sychronous with the 50. Surprisingly, volunteers did not receive feedback about missing markers from them. All riders had maps with STREET NAMES on them. Highlighted according to distance and color. Volunteers stationed at key intersections. Dawson Canyon/last leg on Sat/first on Sun patrolled as possible with ATV. Remember, in your future endeavors that trails can become unmarked, especially on rides that go through neighborhoods. I'm sorry you missed markers and pie plates.

Isn't trial-by-ridecamp fun? Look at the number of people unsubscribing for a clue. This is my last post on this subject.
I hope you have happier experiences at your other events. Me, I think I'll go play with my horses.

Lynne