[RC] ENOUGH!!! - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Micki Turney Horseraser@xxxxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ms. Voodoo-I wouldn't post my name if I were you either.  Since your obviously
know about "Voodoo"  you must know about "Karma" your negative comments will
come back to haunt you THREEFOLD. My opinion is that he endurance rides have
evolved into to a "cater" to endurance riders. Please toughen up!!! When I
first started in this sport you were very lucky to have food, packets ready
etc.  Granted my first three years in this sport were "conditioning rides" no
mileage offered etc, I was just happy to be there. And no matter what it was
about the experience between my horse and myself. So change your attitude.
Lets get back to business. We are not in high school.

Micki Mc Govern Turney
So Cal Transplant

sleeping in a tent, then in my truck, then in the back
of a trailer, then in a gneck trailer w/no LQ, and now in the new-to-me LQ
one, you don't sleep any better the night before in nicer digs - you're
just more comfortable while you're lying there obsessing :)
~  Tina Hicks