[RC] Little girl needs a sport saddle - Kristi Schaaf

I just ran into a little girl who owns a horse that
used to be my hubby's. The horse loved distance riding
but sadly had to be retired from it when he was
diagnosed with EPSM. He is content living with the
little girl, and she rides him around bareback. But,
she would so love to have a saddle. The ONLY saddle
that fits this guy's back is a Bob Marshall sport
saddle (trust me on this). A new one or even nice used
one is wayyy out of his little girl's price range but
she is diligently raising her 4-H goats to earn some
money for a saddle. If anyone out there has an older
(could even be beat-up) 13"-15" sport saddle sitting
around unused that they would be willing to sell for a
very low price (around $400), please contact me. I
know the odds are that no one sells a sport saddle for
that low, but I figured it wouldn't hurt to ask.
Kristi  iluvdez at yahoo dot com