Re: [RC] re: [RC] Changing Bit Question - Becky Rohwer - JANUSTUDIO

In a message dated 6/21/04 10:34:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

<<
I'm not a martingale fan in general, but at least with a running
martingale, properly adjusted, you can keep from interfering with his
normal movement--and in the event of the makings of a wreck, you CAN give
him the freedom of his head that he needs!

Heidi

Saw a horse almost drown with a standing M. on.  If it hadn't been for a
riding buddy and her quick thinking, it would have been disastrous. As it was,
the
horse just got a good scare and ears full of water...

Jan
There are few places where the horse does not fit in; at least in my world,
as delusional as that one may be.
~  Howard Bramhall