From: "Laurie Underwood" <laurieunderwood@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "'Kristi Schaaf'" <iluvdez@xxxxxxxxx>; <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, June 22, 2004 9:54 AM
Subject: RE: [RC] Norco etc

I've always believed that all riders should also participate in putting
on a ride.  The expense, pre-planning, hard labor and headaches
attendant to putting on a ride are incredible, and ride managers need
our help.  It's a rare ride where the RMs turn away help because they
have too many volunteers.

There are many ways each of us can help our ride managers, before,
during and after the ride.  Just ask.  You'll be surprised how much work
there is to do.  And after you see it from the "other" side, you become
very grateful to be able to participate at all.

Laurie Underwood