[RC] Norco etc - SandyDSA

I was just wondering if anyone actually ent to the "input site" and went to the trouble of drawing out the superb qualities of Lynne's rides. I find it more than a little bothersome that it is too common - and I guess easy - to complain about the singular item and ignore the good stuff - that is, out of all the rides available, Lynne has done more in the short time relatively that she has been managing rides than most RMs. Of course water is  huge issue - OTOH, water issues are a condition of rides held IN A DESERT:). Indeed, how many times, no matter how often water troughs were filled, were they sucked dry by horses ahead of the pack, scooped out, and fouled by spongers. Whatever the reason, I am saddened to know that one of the most conscienscious and capable RMs we have will no longer be offering her services. It is hard to work so hard only to have one attack drive you from that job. As for our family - though sitting out a season due to circumstances BEYOND our control:), fit horses notwithstanding, we are fully behind Lynne's efforts, and competence, and sadly, even her decision. I cannot blame her but at the moment feel compelled to stand up for her. I am grateful for the quality experience she has provided for our family and horses.

BTW, congrats to Caitlyn Miller - you and Roz - YOU ROCK! I am SO PROUD of you and "our" girl! Makes me wish I had not sold her mom. sigh! Keep up the good work - see you soon!