Re: [RC] Norco etc - Kristi Schaaf

Sandy wrote:
"Whatever the reason, I am saddened to know that one
of the most conscienscious and capable RMs we have
will no longer be offering her services. It is hard to
work so hard only to have one attack drive you from
that job."

And here I was worried that parks management, the
government and insurance companies would be the reason
that we'll see a decline in available endurance/CTR
rides. But AERC has lost a ride because of the
complaining of participants, if I understand the post
correctly. That stinks.
Kristi