Re: [RC] [RC] Drinking out of a Water tank - Ed & Wendy Hauser

"...I have been on rides where farmers have told
us not to let our horses drink because the fields were just recently
sprayed and the runoff is toxic to livestock..."

We don't have to panic about pesticides, just follow the directions.  There
are published (on the "label"=multiple page instruction manual for proper
use) directions about how to apply and how long to remove various classes of
livestock before allowing them to return, or how long before harvest.

The days of persistent pesticides that poison everything for years are over.
Part of the registration process is a careful evaluation of the
environmental fate of the substance.

Ed
Ed & Wendy Hauser
2994 Mittower Road
Victor, MT 59875

ranch@xxxxxxxxxxx
406.642.6490

In my experience (22 year worth) most endurance riders are great people who
will go out their way to help and be friendly.
~  Laura Hayes