Re: [RC] HELP: New pain on the sides of knee - Chris Paus

Go to a doctor. You might have bursitis. It can be
relieved a great deal with a cortisone injection.

chris

--- Ridecamp Guest <guest-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

wrote:
Please Reply to: Sheri Thompson
magical44@xxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have just recently been having a lot pain on the
sides of my legs right at the knees.  I usually get
sore after going 35+ miles but now even just a short
mile trot is making me wonder how I will be able to
do Tevis.  Everything has been the same except I did
purchase new EZ ride stirrups to replace the older
ones I had but nothing else has been changed.
Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong and/or
what can be done to correct it besides lots of
advil???

===========================================================....but
then, I do ride my horses a lot more than most
people
~  Karen Chaton

ridecamp.net information:
http://www.endurance.net/ridecamp/

=====
"A good horse makes short miles," George Eliot

Chris and Star

BayRab Acres
http://pages.prodigy.net/paus
The only thing worse than crewing for a female Endurance rider is crewing
for a wet, tired female Endurance Rider! A good crew person has patience, a
sense of humor, and knows that sometimes it's best to say nothing at all!
~  Jim Holland