[RC] HELP: New pain on the sides of knee - Ridecamp Guest

Please Reply to: Sheri Thompson magical44@xxxxxxxxxxx or ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I have just recently been having a lot pain on the sides of my legs right at
the knees.  I usually get sore after going 35+ miles but now even just a short
mile trot is making me wonder how I will be able to do Tevis.  Everything has
been the same except I did purchase new EZ ride stirrups to replace the older
ones I had but nothing else has been changed.  Anyone have any idea what I'm
doing wrong and/or what can be done to correct it besides lots of advil???

ride my horses a lot more than most people
~  Karen Chaton