[RC] sliding Ground Control shoes - T.B.Pots

I love the GC shoes, much better than regular steel.  However, my mare pushes them out to the sides by about 1/2" on her rear hooves.  Is this happening to anyone else and have you found a remedy for it?  My farrier suggested GC on the front and steel on the back.  I'd rather keep the GC all around.
Tracy