From: <heidi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <nsturm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <ridecamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, June 18, 2004 2:11 PM
Subject: Re: [RC] Attracted to Arabs by Endurance

Dontcha just HATE that?  One sees so many ads along the lines of "Arab
gelding, won't stop, would make great endurance horse."  Yuck!  Give me
the old-fashioned classic traditional SENSIBLE ones that stop for water,
stop for food, and stop to take a nap at the vet checks!  Those are the
ones that are still going at the finish line...

Heidi

It is how we "feel" deep inside that matters, cause each of us knows the
truth, regardless of how we try make it complicated.  It just isn't.
~ Frank Solano

I think home work is the key to having a healthy partner.
~  Steven Proe