Re: [RC] Drinking out of a Water tank - SteelSideDown

I'd like to turn this a bit more useful, and get to the real debate.

Do we, as a collective group, want to allow horses to drink as they please from the water tanks?  or Do we wish to be proactive in preventing illness from sharing water with up to 200 other horses?

I think any input/discussion of this will be useful to the ride managers.

Personally, my horses have drank with the others, never had a problem, and trust that others only bring healthy horses to rides.

Jen